3/5/11

One Day Closer

...(But not close enough) to Spring, but there ARE signs...


The peppers on my Pumpkin pepper plant are STILL bright! No, didn't want to eat them (guess i should've tried them, at least) Maybe this year, because I intend to plant more of them! The only color in the landscape all winter! I highly recommend them.

Managed a couple of walks in the nearby park, and found a few nice shots...

The deer are thick in that park,as they are in all of the parks around here!


 My "neighbors" are out and keeping me company, as they have all winter!

If you look very closely, you can see the Winter Aconites are nearly in bloom

 And the "Blue Eyed Blonde" looks healthy and ready to go! 

See ~ wasn't kidding~ she IS a Blue Eyed Blonde!
Ooo! One more ~ the Butterbur is beginning to show itself, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment